Thursday, March 10, 2011

When will I see real results with my weight training?

I have always been in quite good shape with playing sports my whole life. I am a 34 year old female. I started back to the gym about 8 months ago as I had gained approx 3 stone more than I should have weighed. I did total cardio for about 6.5 months of that and finally lost the 3 stone I had put on. I am now training with fairly heavy weight 3 times a week. Normally 3 sets of 12 reps. The weight I am lifting is heavy enough at the moment as I am just managing the 3 x 12 reps. I also take 3 creatine capsules before and after training also with a WHEY protein shake. I know it takes time with getting the results we all want yesterday and that, that is not the case. I have seen quite big changed to my figure and am loving it. Can anyone tell me when I should really start to see big changes in my physique? Oh and not to mention I would also very well and healthily

No comments:

Post a Comment